- WHY Choose Us ?
- HOW to Get STARTED
- CONSULTING and COACHING PROGRAMS
- TRANSFORMATIONS LIFE CENTER TV
- MEDIA- PODCASTS-INTERVIEWS
- The ART of the MULTI-SENSORY Journey
- MULTI-SENSORY RETREATS- Part Vacation - Part Retreat
- FITNESS, BODY IMAGE, EATING DISORDERS, DIETS ???
- CONSCIOUS PARENTING
- WHERE are we...
- CLIENTS COMMENTS
- TRANSFORMATIONAL MOVIES
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Needak Rebounders- Rebounding Fun...
HOW TO TRIPLE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IN 1 MINUTE
I have owned, and SOLD MANY Needak rebounders for Years... Used them with all of my Wellness and training clients and with everyone from Babies, Kids to the elderly... they are amazing, gentle on your knees and great for stimulating your immune system and your lymphatic system... and BONUS... it is
Fun, Fun, Fun...
My Daily Motto: Learn, Play and Grow Every day...
This below Information is all from Needak's website enjoy:
Your body is constantly being attacked by bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. They're everywhere, on your skin, in your mouth, in your lungs, in your digestive system and even in the membrane lining your eyes. Your body is even being attacked from the inside by malignant mutating cells.
Luckily, you have an immune system made up of monocytes, neutrophils, macrohages and lymphocytes. They are more commonly referred to as your white blood cells. Your white blood cells are constantly fighting 24 hours a day to keep you healthy. They're destroying all those foreign invaders and eating up all those malignant cells. The American Cancer Society Cancer Book states: "Only when the immune system is incapable of destroying these malignant cells will cancer develop."
As you can probably conclude, your immune system is essential in keeping you healthy. So how do you keep your immune system strong and active?
Exercise is extremely important to keep your immune system strong and healthy. After a single minute of exercise, the number of white blood cells increases two to three times normal. One hour after that it returns to normal.
Most of your white blood cells are located in your lymph nodes and travel through your lymphatic system. The speed in which they go after an invader depends on the speed of your lymph-flow. Body movement is what moves your lymph because your lymphatic system doesn't have a pump system like your heart in your cardiovascular system. Exercise increases your lymphatic flow as much as 10 to 30 times than at rest.
Do you now understand why people who live sedentary lives are always sick? Do you know why elderly people who sit in a chair all day long get weaker and sicker? Poor circulation refers to circulation of the lymph not the blood. Our blood has the heart to pump it, our lymph moves only when our body moves.
It is a fact, you cannot be healthy with a poor lymph flow. It's a fact, you cannot be healthy without exercising regularly. Exercise is just as important as a healthy diet and it should be done at least 3 times a day, just like you eating 3 meals a day.
From a health prospective, these are the
3 most important considerations when selecting an exercise
1) All cells should be exercised - All of our 75 trillion cells in our body should be exercised, not just an isolated area of the body.
2) Stress on the joints should be minimal - Injury is the biggest problem that keeps people from continuing an exercise program. Getting injured is unhealthy because healthy cells are being destroyed and added strain is put onto the immune system to repair the damage. Exercises that stress the joints (knees, ankle, lower back, shins etc..) should be avoided.
3) Convenience - Since our lymphatic system has no pump, we must manually pump our lymph throughout the day. Exercise should be convenient 3 to 5 times per day. We don't have to exercise to a point where we are sweating or huffing or puffing. 5 to 10 minutes at a time is enough. But it must be done frequently enough throughout the day so we can continuously pump our lymphatic system.
Rebounding is the only exercise we know of that meets all three requirements: it exercises nearly all 75 trillion cells, it provides the least amount of stress to the joints, and it's convenient to use 3 to 5 times per day.
And it's fun for everyone: Kids, Adults and Seniors. Just 5 mins, 3 times a day will keep the doctor away.
By: Nedak rebounders